Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sorry Customer Service - American Express

By: Lisa1969

To start with back in March of 08 I made my March payment around the 1st it's due around the 9th of March. Then I made an April payment in late March. I usually pay my bills early. Well the company said that I never made a payment for April and after arguing with them they finally got it and said they had fixed the problem.

Not so after at least 3 conversations about the same topic to this day it still says that I was late even though after the end of each conversation with them they supposedly had fixed it. Also back in February of this year they increased my minimum amount without my knowledge. I paid my bill as I always do only to find out when I went to pay the next month that I had a late fee because I didn't pay the correct amount. After making payments on time and over the minimum payment. I get a letter stating that they had lowered my credit limit due to my high revolving accounts. Ok I do have my accounts close to maxed its true. But I do pay ALL of my bills on time and over what I owe. So now they have hurt my credit again.

This company does nothing for customer loyalty and if you pay on time they penalize you I hate to see what they do to someone who doesn't pay their bills. STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS! BEWARE THEY WILL KILL YOUR CREDIT EVEN IF YOU PAY ON TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment