Sunday, June 20, 2010

American Express Left us stranded in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Internet

On a recent trip to Puerto Vallarta we had arrangements through our travel service for American Express to provide transfers to and form the airport and hotel. They were not at the airport. after much searching, with young kids in tow, we found the sign that the person should have been holding. I later contacted our travel agent who in turn contacted them and they said they had been trying to get hold of us. Not! On the way back, they showed up late which might have been okay except I was nervous after my earlier experience. Even though they knew there were 5 of us with luggage they told us we need to take 2 different taxis. I got in one with my son who began crying because we were splitting up. As we were pulling out 2 minivan taxis pulled up. My wife and 2 other children pulled up at the airport after us in a minivan which would have held us all! My recommendation, do not use American Express for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment