Sunday, June 20, 2010

American Express Ruined my credit score Ft. Lauderdale , Florida

I ran into a cash flow problem last february. ..So I called American Express to see what my options were. They set me up on their care program for 12 months. the only payment I missed was the one they were going to take out online for but never did. On the noticed they sent me it said to ignore the regular billing invoice. I called them when I saw on my statement my bill was over due. The person I talked to said again to ignore the bill. Recently I went to apply for a mortgage on a house I was thinking of purchasing. The bank said I was declined because of my credit report. American Express made the report that I was shutoff and paid zero money back. It put me below the 620 score I needed to get the mortgage. I was planing to pay them off with this refinance. They screwed my and them with this credit report. I called them about it and after 3hrs of being sent from one department to another I gave up. One department does not talk to the other. They are one big out of controll credit card company. What pisses me off the most is my tax dollars bailed them out....And they were suppose to help the consumers with this money. YEAH RIGHT!!!! I would have been better off filling bankrupcy or go to a Consumer Credit Settlement and giving them pennies on the dollar. My Advice to any one out there is DO NOT GO ON THE AMERICAN EXPRESS CARE PROGRAM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment