Sunday, June 20, 2010

AMEXVIP SUBSCRIPTIONS American Express charges me for magazine I never ordered. STAMFORD, Connecticut

A $26.50 charge showed up on my American Express card from AMEXVIP subscriptions. For Muscle and Fitness magazine. Never ordered it. Called 800 # to cancel. Tricky phone maze they put you through almost impossible to cancel - finally I get through the tricks and they say they are giving me an 8 dollar and change refund! So I file a dispute via the regular Amex 800 #. One hour invested. We'll see if the charge is removed.

Amex card will be cancelled. Another great reason to pay with good old cash - these credit card companies are corrupt - - you probably can't hear the tricky immoral phone maze they put you through unless you are cancelling but for the record the number is 800 774 7746. All automated.

American Express. Shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment