Saturday, May 29, 2010

American Express Blows! - Business Card Blue / Costco

By: MrsCatLady

Well, after having an AMEX business card for several years, AMEX just lowered my credit limit to $9,000. It had been $50,000!!!! I have always been a good customer and paid my bill on time every month and paid more than the minimum amount. I have alwasy carried a balance so they have made a ton of money off of interest on my card.

My cat is having surgery tomorrow and I was going to put the cost on my AMEX...now I will have to find another way to pay for it. Thanks a lot you f-ing JERKS!!! I can't believe they did this with absolutly NO notice and NO good reason!! I was so mad that I cancelled the card immediately and told them I would not pay one more cent to them in interest. This is how they treat loyal and good paying customers... it is horrible. Does anyone know if there are any class action law suits pending on them??

No comments:

Post a Comment