Monday, May 31, 2010

American Express Lowered My Limit - CC Limit

By: Pmo52

I have read many reviews about American Express, last night I got the call, the young lady on the other end informed me that they were lowering my credit line from 4500 to 1700, 100.00 over my balance. I asked for an explanation, and she told me I had negatives, it went down hill from there. I have an 800 credit score, pay 3 times the min payment, no negs, no lates, nothing.

I challenged her as she told me that my credit report was showed these so called negs, I pull my credit report while I had her on the line, ZIP, nothing, she out and out lied. I told her if she wanted to reduce it because the company is about to go bankrupt, at least have the balls to just say it, and not lie, or use me as their scape goat.

American Express, along with all credit card companies are making us pay because they *** up all these years handing credit out like it was candy. I hope the hole industry bites it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment