Saturday, May 29, 2010

Horrible Service!!!

By: IHATEAMEX

I wanted a card I could payoff every month so I got an American Express Green card. I payed it off completely every month before the due date. Around Christmas I called them and told then I wanted to buy an expensive item for my son for Christmas and asked for the extended pay on this purchase they told me no problem okayed it before I purchased it and told me what to do after purchasing the item.

I did exactly what they said and they denied the extended pay. So it took me 2 billing cycles to pay it off plus the late fees. Today I made my payment on the card for the total amount and I went to pickup some things at Costco and my card was denied. I called AMEX only to find out my account has been closed. Without any notification!! When I asked why they said it was because of the 1 late payment 6 months ago. I hope they go bankrupt just like the rest of the crooks (banks) out there...They deserve every bad thing coming to them.

I HATE AMERICAN EXPRESS!!! Do not give them your business...and Costco should be embarrassed that they only accept that card. LIARS

No comments:

Post a Comment