Sunday, May 30, 2010

American Express is hurting good customers

By: unfortunate

I have been an American express customer for over 5 years now. I have been a "valued customer", as they referred to me. I used my discover card to pay off my balance with American express. For over a month I did not make any purchases. A week ago, I received a letter from American Express informing me that my account was cancelled due to the high debts I carry.

I called them right away. The customer representative said that I had other debts, and they had to cancel my account. I told this perso that that was garbage because I PAID OFF my balance, and cancelling my account made no sense. They cancelled my account because I paid off the balance and did not purchase anything for a while. We need to let people know about the crimes that American Express is committing about good responsible customers.

Thank You.

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment