Sunday, May 30, 2010

American Express Credit Card

By: crown100

I have had an American Express Credit Card for over 20 years. They cancelled my card on May 7. I found this out since I went to get my tank filled. I use my card for over $30,000 a year in charges. I always pay on time.

This is very bold of them to do this. I could have been with clients offering to pay for lunch or dinner.

I could have been extremely embarrassed since I do not carry any other cards with me.

This is very irresponsible on their part. They told me on the phone that they cancelled my card on May 7th and that the letter from American Express cancelling my card was mailed on May 8th.

I have already secured another card and will never - ever deal with American Express again.

They ask in every telephone call if I been treated Ok and if I have any other questions - but haven't they done enough ? So many people depend on the card to be usable when they want it to be and if it is to be cancelled then they should send a certified letter so the card holder knows in advance. This would have been the only "right thing" to do.

CUT UP YOU AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS. You could be next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment