Monday, May 31, 2010

Amex/Experian - Credit Cards

By: sokrfan

4/18/20009 pm, I get a call from Amex (recording) my credit limit is being reduced big time. There goes my credit capacity/credit score. THANKS A LOT AMEX.

Now 4/20, I call Amex to find out why. They tell me that from the summary report they received from EXPERIAN, that it had negative things on it.

That I have a lot of inquiries and have opened lots of accounts. I still have to deal with Experian about this information, but my bigger concern is:

My Amex has been opened for years (YEARS) why is Experian sending them information now!!!? Why is AMEX requesting information!!!? My account is in perfect order, no late payments, no over limit, NOTHING.

I think they are in cahoots with each other also to stick it to the American people.
I am all for starting a group to stop these deceitful practices.

Getting sick of being stepped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment