Saturday, May 29, 2010

American Express Will Dump You Cold, Without Warning!!!

By: AMEX REALLY SUCKS HARD

Like others here, I have been an AMEX Gold Card member since 1987. My Payment history is virtually spotless and I make a point to use the card only when necessary, paying the balance each month. Like many these days, we have fallen behind on our mortgage (home built in 2006) but are behind on NO OTHER BILLS.

Without warning I received a letter yesterday stating that my accounts had been cancelled. I WAS SHOCKED. When I called to reason with those folks all I got was a SCRIPTED RESPONSE. When I asked the representative if the decision to cancel my accounts was a "Human Decision" or a "Computer Generated" action she told me it was a "Computer Generated" action with no human review.....AND THAT A HUMAN REVIEW IS NOW OUT OF THE QUESTION! What a bunch of IDIOTS! Hopefully they will CANCEL THEMSELVES RIGHT OUT OF BUSINESS! The day will come when I clear this Short Sale of my home and rebuild my damaged credit...but AMERICAN EXPRESS IS NOWHERE IN MY FUTURE!

I strongly discourage anyone considering getting a new Credit/Charge Card to PASS on AMERICAN EXPRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment