Sunday, May 30, 2010

Interest Rate Increase

By: rtaylor837

I would like to inform other who have the AX card to watch their interest rates monthly as I did this month. I have been with AX approx:10 or 11 years and to the best of my knowledge I have never been late. However AX decided to raise my interest rate from 9.99% up to 15.99% so this morning myself along with my wife and her separate account which also has never been late decided to cancel our cards.

And as no surprise to me AX really did not care. Well I also do not care and I'm happy that the card is closed and I or my wife will never own an AX card again. We also are informing everyone we know how AX treats customers that always pay there bills on time. Thank you for this chance to express my feeling on this subject. PS. My credit score is excellent and I just ref. my mortgage this month to 4.5%. So I guess my question is why can AX increase the card without any problem.

Oh I forgot our Politicians allow this type of things because of lobbiest will guess what I and my whole family vote and unless you change thing like this you may just be looking for another Job yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment