Monday, May 31, 2010

Canceled Both My Accounts!!!

By: lcavey

So about a month ago I got a letter in the mail stating they were reducing my credit limit on my blue cash account from 10k to 3k due to my bad credit with EXPERIAN!! I don't have bad credit according to EXPERIAN!! I challenged them on the phone and they hung up on me!!

Then yesterday I tried to use my Blue Cash card and it was denied at the grocery store..

So I go home and call AE and they say they have CANCELED BOTH my credit cards (blue and blue cash) that I have had for 10 years!! Because of my bad credit with EXPERIAN!! So I pulled up EXPERIAN and challenged the supervisor and said I have my credit report up in front of me and I have a credit score of 730 so how can that be bad credit?? She said the decision was final and that there was nothing she could do.

In the 10 years with BOTH accounts I never had a late payment nothing AND the last two years I pay the account off in FULL every month!!

I am taking this to the banking commission as well as the Treasury.

This is out right false and inaccurate information.

There needs to be a class action lawsuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment