Saturday, May 29, 2010

Corrupt and Crooked - Credit Cards -- worthless

By: fizzyox

We were called and asked to pay part of our bill when we hadn't even received the bill. There are serious things going wrong with American Express. The callers are scripted and when asked to speak to a supervisor, she only apologizes and then goes back to the script and the company policy routine.

I was told 2 weeks ago that my credit limit would be 17 thousand and then they called yesterday and they said we were over our "average" which they said was around $7000.

They wanted money to keep the account open.

I said I didn't have a bill and last time they wanted money before the due date. Something, like I say, is seriously wrong with these guys. It's time to take these guys to court and clean them out. They are bad news for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment