Sunday, May 30, 2010

Horrible Customer Relations - American Express Green Card

By: mellobello

I closed my account. Less than two minutes later I attempted to reopen the account when I realized there are some small changes that are billed to this account monthly. American Express customer account person was rude, mean and refused to reopen it. I was told there was no way to reopen it once it was closed even though I called back literally two minutes later.

When I asked to speak with a Supervisor I was told there was no supervisor to speak with. I have been an AMEX cardholder for 21 years and have been late making a payment only 1 time in all those years. American Express also cut my credit 2 x in the past year without just cause.

I would love to sue this credit card company. Anyone out there interested in starting a class action suit?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment