Sunday, May 30, 2010

American Express Sucks

By: uechiwoman

I have had American Express for many years. I ALWAYS pay my full balance each month. I have NEVER been late. They just cancelled my account because they saw one negative remark on my credit report last month that is in error. I lost all of my sky miles. I tried using them before but with all the restrictions it's impossible to find a flight! I spoke to the "supervisor" who only repeated the same lame remarks as the boy who answered originally.

My family income is close to SEVEN figures! I only used this card at Costco!! These people must read from a script because I got nowhere with them!

I am correcting the mistake on my credit report and I will NEVER accept another AMEX card again. I also have a business and I will stop taking AMEX in the future.
AMEX is a rip off. Their "customer service" is a sham! They don't give a crap about their customers! IDIOTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment